Sunday, February 19, 2006

Two People Healed During Worship Service

As the musicians were playing on Feb. 19th and the congregation was singing "To You O Lord, must the glory be given", 2 people were healed at The Love Church in Horseheads, NY.

Leslie Quinn testified that she came to church with a bad headache Sunday morning, but as she was worshipping God she was miraculously healed. No one even laid hands on her or anointed her with oil but the Healing touch of Jesus was "in the House".

Diana Hill was serving as the greeter at the front door of the church. Her back was knotted up and she was in a great deal of pain. She reported that during the Worship time the pain left and she too was healed.

The presence of the Holy Spirit was heavy as the praise and worship ascended to the throne of God from His people and He released a healing anointing while the worship team played.

During the worship time a prophetic Word was declared that had been given in 2002. God is now bringing this Word to pass in 2006 here at The Love Church, and it was confirmed with 2 healings that took place during the service, even before the Word was given.

Here is a small portion of the prophetic Word that was pertaining to healings taking place during worship:


"There is an inspiration I am releasing upon those who are drawing nigh to me,
upon those who are making me their habitation,
upon those who are coming aside
and consecrating themselves completely to me.
I am going to deposit within them,
I am going to birth within them, my songs, my expressions...
that which is within my heart," says the Lord.
"The songs that will bring revelation, that will cause the spirits of people to awaken, the souls of men and women will awaken.
They will hear a new sound in the earth. They will hear a new song in the earth.
They will hear a fresh sound that will stir their hearts, and will stir their lives and cause them to come away to me.


Even as you continue to cultivate this presence;
as you, My people will continue to give yourselves to My anointing and to My flow,
I will cause the worship team to move into another dimension,
another expression, another dynamic of power.


For even in the very seats in which you are sitting,
you will see before your very eyes,
the hearts of men and women breaking and melting under the power
and My mighty presence that will be here.
Their lives will be broken, their hearts will be broken,
their lives will surrender to Me even during the time of the worship,
even during the time of the singing,
even during the time of the corporate worship,
there will be a release of My miracle working power.


Someone will stand up and say my back is healed.
Someone will stand up and say my headache is gone.
Someone will begin to say I feel like God is straightening out my limbs.
Some will begin to feel like their hearing is being healed.
Impaired healing; hearing that is impaired will be healed by My mighty power.
THEIR IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR ME, NOTHING BEYOND MY ABILITY!


I AM THE GREAT GOD, and it is My desire to move among you.
It is My desire to flow among you.
Flow with Me, flow with Me, stay with Me, stay with My move, don't shut, don't shut down, don't shut down, I'm moving, I'm moving!


I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving, I'm moving in your direction.
I've seen your hunger, I've seen your determination... press in!
Press in," says the Lord.


"Press in, press in... Don't be satisfied with what's happened thus far, don't be satisfied where you've gone thus far, press in, press in.
Press in My people.
This is pressing time, this is pressing time."

1 comment:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!