Wednesday, May 03, 2006

MOVE UPDATE...

In the words of David Crowder --

" I don't want to move and I don't think I could.
I don't want to move and I don't think I should.
I don't want to move.
No, I don't want to move.
I don't want to move and I don't think I could.

Breathe in deeper now.
Breathe in deeper now.
Breathe in deeper, breathe in now."

Although moving is not "fun", God has given us grace to accomplish this thing He has called us to do (move). Inspite of being 3 days behind the date we had intended to move (May 1st), we are really at peace with it. I thought about it today and realized I am not anxious about our schedule being met -- I want to move in His timing.

Shirley, Joel and I are doing everything in our power to get on the road -- it is just not happening yet. Tomorrow? That would be nice. Friday? I hope so!! But whatever it may be, I know God is with us and that is the most important element of this move.

Have there been stressful moments? Most definetly -- but overall it is OK.

As I was sitting across from Shirley this afternoon I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you". It was a defining moment for me -- I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt we were in the will of our God and that there was peace that was truly transceding understanding.

At a time when the world tells us that moving is normally a very stressful time, your peace remains!! Thank you Lord for the peace You have given us.

Please continue to pray for us as we make our way out west.

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!