Monday, October 09, 2006

"My Back Was Healed Last Night"

by Joe Cuda

Just a quick PRAISE REPORT for the healing power of Jesus Christ! Two days ago I was reaching to grab a box that was up high and it felt like I pulled a muscle (or something) on my right-side back ribs. This has happened to me a number of times over the past several years. It is very painful and usually takes several weeks to fully heal. However, this time it would be different!

It was hard to find a position, as I slept that night, where it did not hurt. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep.

The next day was Sunday. We attended the Bethel Church in Redding that evening. The entire service was going to be focused on healing. At one point during the Praise and Worship time we were encouraged to dance. I enthusiastically joined in.

The service continued with words of knowledge being given about different infirmities God was going to heal. After we prayed for the maladies that were "called out", Bill Johnson said, "Go ahead and check yourselves and do something you couldn't do before".

Even though my back pain had not been "called out", I started moving around -- gingerly at first. To my surprise, my back no longer hurt! I moved into positions that were very painful before the worship time, but now I could not feel any pain. I tried my best to find a painful position, but there was none! It was then I realized I must have been healed during the dancing time earlier. Thank You Jesus!

There were 122 healings reported that night, ranging from migrain headaches, to arches being created in a man's formerly "flat"feet, along with several other feet/toe problems being healed, to deaf ears being opened, and a spine being properly aligned, just to name a few.

The miraculous healing touch of the Master's Hand on my back that night was wonderful. I slept unhindered by pain and have had none since. Truly He is a mighty God and I thank Him with all that is within me. Bless His Holy name!

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!