Friday, August 03, 2007

Chuck Pierce: We Have Entered A Dangerous Season!

Courtesy of elijahlist.com

Even though the enemy would like to knock your legs out from under you and drive you off of your path, decree that the Lord is taking a stand and illuminating your path. I recently heard the Lord say, "The confrontation of the enemy is at hand. You must be filled with praise to enter into that conflict ahead. War is stirring in your midst. War is rising. Unless I rise and inhabit your praises, you will not be able to praise in the midst of the conflicts ahead. I am calling you into a place and I am going before you so that I am waiting to give you victory. I will establish Myself in your midst. When your conflicts arise, praise Me and I will assure you of victory in your wars ahead."

Decree that the Lord is exposing every shadow of death that has been lurking over you. We are entering very dangerous times. This is a time of opportunity, yet a time of danger. We must determine to see with eyes of faith, or else our promise could be seen like the spies who went to see the Promised Land. Two out of twelve had eyes of God to see the yield of the land. The other ten had a heart to return to the familiar and not advance. This delayed a manifestation of the promise and positioning of God for 40 years. I am decreeing that all the "unbelief delays" break!

"Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, 'Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it.

If the LORD delights in us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us, a land flowing with milk and honey. Only do not rebel against the LORD, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the LORD is with us. Do not fear them.

But my servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit in him and has followed Me fully, I will bring into the land where he went, and his descendants shall inherit it" (Numbers 13:30; 14:8-9; 24).

The "land" which Caleb's descendants would inherit was the city of Hebron--but he would have to wait forty more years for them to do so. Ten of his fellow spies, terrified by the giants they had seen there, gave an evil report which succeeded in turning the people's hearts away from God's promises.

Fear and unbelief are very contagious. Forty years ago, on June 7, 1967, vast portions of Israel's ancient homeland were returned into her hands. Much conflict continues over God's boundaries in the earth. Today, Israel stands in the midst of her promise--disoriented, anxious, vulnerable and confused. Israel is God's firstborn. Therefore, what happens there is related to us. That is why many of us are sensing the same issues in our lives personally. Remember that we are living in dangerous times. Do not let the giants in your land keep you from experiencing the fullness of His promise. Face your enemies with the shout: BUT GOD! Declare all gloom will go so you can bloom! Decree that the light of His revelation is breaking forth.

Isaiah 9:1 says, "Nevertheless, the gloom will not be on her who is distressed." We should be shouting each morning, "Nevertheless! The gloom has left me!" The prophet Isaiah spoke this in relationship to land. "The land of Zebulun and the land of Napthali were heavily oppressed. The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light." (Isaiah 9:1-2).

The Prophetic Word Over You

Here is a composite of the words that have come during our Tuesday morning prayer over the last month. The Lord is saying:

"Little by little--this is how I will advance you into the fullness of your destiny. I can reverse your losses and secure your future, but you must work with Me in new ways! I will establish your boundaries and renew your vision, but you must see as I see.

I am re-knitting your emotions. Fragmentation that you have experienced in the last season should not keep you from experiencing My wholeness in your future! Do not fear, for I am proceeding and bringing you forth to a new place. The re-knitting of your emotions and the realigning of your desires will set My motion in you. This will direct your feet from the wrong ways and cause you to see the pointers and signs for your right path. Do not resist the needle of mending, for I am re-knitting, finding holes and knitting again.

Follow Me! It is mandatory that you learn the word 'Come' and follow Me. For many will turn aside to seek other ways this hour. But you must follow--even if the path is rocky and steep. Don't try to keep Me from taking you to the 'There' that I have prepared to give you. Also, do not try to keep Me from going to the place that I need to go to prepare the way for you. I am not like you and do not want to rest in the comfortable place that you are now occupying. Submit your emotions so I can re-knit them. You will gain new strength to resist the enemy when you submit in a new way. You are striving in areas that are not My concern. Submit, resist, and then follow Me to the best that I have."

This is a day for cleaning out your old garments and getting ready to exchange your best for "His best."

"For now you will go to war for your inheritance and only wear the garments that will secure your future! The enemy is contending to withhold your next robe. He would love to leave you naked in the shame that has invaded your atmosphere from your past mistakes and hesitations. But there is a robe floating in the Heavens above you that I long to bring down to clothe you for the days ahead. This robe will cover your shame and produce favor.

The accuser is firing words and these words are knocking the robe from left to right, so that it cannot come down for you to wear. Stand still and see Me work in the midst of your accusations. When you are the least expectant, you will sense My Delivering and Covering Power in your midst. The song of victory is within you. Do not lean on your own understanding or let go of this song of deliverance. Ascend with your song and this will be your weapon to gain dominion in the Heavens above you. My Word is very nigh and closer to you than you know. Fear not, looking back for a moment to gain perspective on what is blocking you ahead. There is an anointing to complete and shut the mouth of the accuser. 'I Am the Keeper of the Garment'.

Now is the time to war for the robe that you will wear. This is a robe called 'Completion' and is necessary for your building process. As the enemy is trying to stop your building process, I am now causing you to war to clear the Heavens, so you can wear your robe of building into the field of operation that I have for you. The blueprint and pattern for the future is now entering the present. This mantle must be put on for you to build My pattern. This robe will not have any of your insecurities and weaknesses of the past. I cannot have your past iniquities assimilated into the foundation that I am asking you to lay.

Foundations are shaking. I am laying new foundations and building new connected paths into places that you need to go. Do not allow the enemy to knock you out of this building process or you will be held up for 16 years in a land, and another will have to build on what you have laid. Define your building sphere. Lay a strong foundation and then add your sons and daughters who will become My prophets for the days ahead.

For floods have come into the earth and caused the rivers to rise. Now is a time to look at the natural and act in the Spirit. Call in the flood of My presence, the flood of joy. I long to establish an oasis in every city, state and nation. Call forth the oasis of joy in the midst of dryness. The rising floodwaters have caused the ground to become pliable for remolding My plan. Foundations are shaking and routes are being rearranged.

Many fields have been filled with beasts. The beasts of the field have been robbing the joy of My people and blocking them from entering into new places of harvest and increase. The rising waters are causing enemy structures to be exposed. Begin to move past what is holding you in captivity and keeping you from coming into the new field that I have for you. The new field is calling you. The new field is calling My presence in. Come into the new field that is beginning to awaken. The land is shouting out, 'Rescue me! Rescue me!' It is My time for you to enter into a new field. It is My time for you to branch out! You have maintained and established one field, but new fields are calling. New ideas are beginning to be birthed. New visions are calling. I am opening up new fields for you. Define your fields and enter in.

I am sending My presence into the dark hearts of captivity where Baals, Dagons and Ashtoreths have ruled. I will cause the headship of that which has been holding My harvest fields to break, tumble and roll. The heads of rule are changing. I am causing My presence to dethrone that which has been ruling the thoughts of My people. In the midst of dangerous times, call for My presence to flood that which has captivated and watch the headship of the enemy fall.

Sounds are beginning to blend, harmonize and multiply. The sound of My procession is beginning to be heard in the earth. Allow the sound to create confusion in the enemy's camp. This is a time to confuse the enemy that is in the field. Do not fear your enemy that is in the field. I will go before you and then call you in. The trees of the field are filled with sound. They are filled with My instruments. I am waiting for you to go and remove the tambourines that have been hung in the trees and take back the sound that has been captured in the fields of harvest in the earth. These sounds will cause the iniquity and bloodshed that has lain dormant in the fields to be released. Where the fragrance of death has been, life will abound. Call forth the captured sounds throughout the fields of harvest.

There are "Black holes" in people you have ministered to and you know others that have not been able to break out of their past woundedness. Send the sound into those black holes. My Children will dance in the light, for My sound will rise in the midst of the night. The harvest is plentiful and I am sending forth the sound. Praise Me! Send the sound into every university and college campus in your region. The sound will cause the headship that is ruling to fall.

Send the sound into the marketplace. For all of those who are going into the marketplace ask Me for a rising up of My presence so that they have a greater favor and influence than any of those around them. I will prepare you in secret. I have secret passages that are opening for My people to come into. Even now there is divine training that you must have. Experiment with Me. Taste and see that I am good. Experiment with My power and watch Me develop authority within you. You have been held in one field and have created captivity in that field. I am beginning to create a procession that will cause other fields to be invaded. Lay down your expectations in one place and let My expectations rise in you. Let My expectations lead you. I am moving you into divine positioning.

This is a time of divine replacement so that I can create the sound of victory and cause the field to rejoice. I am causing some to vacate and others to be positioned. The divine replacement has begun. I am moving people. My "People Mover in the earth" has been activated. This is a time that MY chess game is beginning and I am strategizing over the harvest fields in the earth realm. I am releasing strategy and moving My pieces in place. The winning move is at hand. Be a part of this divine replacement that I have created in the earth. I will now set positions in places. Let My Spirit come down on you. I am anointing you with favor to move into markets and ministries.

Your King is waiting to come in! I must see you proceed into the places of darkness that you have resisted. For the King to come into the field, you must go forth and prepare the way. It is you that I am waiting on, not you waiting on Me. I am waiting on you, so be willing to go into the field. Be willing to embrace the change that I have today and you will see the change come forth on your way. I am the Deliverer who will come down to sit in your midst. Lift your head up. Let My light come down upon you. Decree that the lion who is lurking and waiting and sounding his accusations will not be able to devour. You will be so filled with praise that he will not be able to bite. He is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. The lion that is waiting to devour you, the words that are coming against you, will not be able to overtake you.

Shout! By My blast, your enemies will perish! Loose that shout! By the breath of My nostrils, your enemies will be consumed. Be anointed with the fragrance of the pomegranate and then blow healing, overcoming and success into that new field. The roaring of the lion, the voice of the fierce lion, the teeth of the young lions are broken. The old lions perish for lack of prey and the stout lion's whelps are scattered abroad. Decree that the old lions of your past that have been rising up and trying to devour you, old lions which have been guarding the field and its territory, must now perish and let go of the field so you can enter in. The old lions, old fears, old insecurities that have been keeping you out of your field must let go of your new field. Strong lions have captured and marked the field and created a stronghold. Now go into the field and mark My boundaries and say, 'My God is now entering my field.' Re-mark the boundaries!

I AM causing the roar that has turned you back at the gate to be dispersed. I AM sending a blast into the field that I am calling you to go into. That blast is causing the enemy to go into confusion. Re-mark the four corners of your boundaries and declare that you are retaking your territory. Go back to your churches, your businesses, your cities, the universities, the schools and all the places I am calling you to and re-mark those boundaries. Declare that where the lion has roared, that his voice has been stopped and the Lion of Judah has claimed the field.

Tell those in the Washington DC area that they need to go in and re-mark that government field and say, 'Where the lion is roaring, God's voice will be greater!' Go to your state capitols and the governments of your nations and decree that My voice will be greater than the voice of the enemy. Declare that My voice will begin to penetrate the darkness. The angel of the Lord has encamped around you and you are under My wing. Taste and see that I AM good. Blessed is the man who trusts in ME. Let trust rise up in a new way and you will begin to feel My covering over you."

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!