Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I must always remember "I become like what I behold", therefore I must keep beholding Jesus so that my obedience to His 2nd commandment will not be impossible, but it will flow out of my love relationship with Christ. What did I "behold" today? What DID you "behold"?

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You must never worship or bow down to them, for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God who will not share your affection with any other god! I do not leave unpunished the sins of those who hate me, but I punish the children for the sins of their parents to the third and fourth generations. But I lavish my love on those who love me and obey my commands, even for a thousand generations. Exodus 20:4-6

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!