Thursday, November 22, 2007

See the NEW GATE into the field that I have for you

The following prophecy comes through Dr. Chuck Pierce at Glory of Zion Ministries in Denton, TX.

The Lord is saying: I AM the WayMaker. I will open the new gate for you. Ask Me to forgive you for not turning MY blessings back into praise. Ask ME to cleanse and restore your mind and heart and bring you into a new purity of expression. Do not allow critical and judgmental spirits to overtake you. I will break forth your WAY. At noon time you will begin to see Breakthrough. My Light will cause darkness to not triumph. Send Me before you and allow Me to contend with the darkness that is set to rob you of MY blessings. Honor My Spirit! I will send the wind! I will send the wind! I WILL SEND MY WIND! I will send the wind to comfort your woundings of the past. Holy Spirit will convict you of allowing your past hurts keep you from coming near to Me.

My Presence is already waiting for you to get to your "there". When you walked through the fire, MY presence was there. When you walked through the flood, the waters did not overtake you because MY Presence was already there with you. I AM Jehovah Shammah. I AM already there. Recognize Me in your midst.

Do not rush in. Do not rush into your decisions this hour. Take one step back and you will see the decisions I am making on your behalf. If you will take that one step back you will see that I am already there to help you decide and realign your will.

I am already Your redeemer at the gate, to open up and unlock the Way for you. I am your redeemer at the gate. When you are ready to move back into the position I have for you, you will see that I AM already there and have unlocked the gate of your prison. See the NEW GATE into the field that I have for you. I AM your redeemer at the gate. I AM present to buy you back from the hand of the enemy. I AM present to establish you and cause you to reign. I AM present to raise you up and bring you back into the fullness of your planned destiny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know where specifically you got this from glory of zion, I'd like to know the date it was written and to read the full word. Thank you. We appreciate you.

John and Joni,

Love and Fire said...

Hi John and Joni,
The Word you were refering to that you saw on our blog comes from www.gloryofzion.org . This is the ministry of Chuck Pierce. After clicking on www.gloryofzion.org click on "WORD AND FOCUS", then "Letters to Intercessors". From there click on Experience the LAW OF LIFT and the LAW OF USE! - (November 21, 2007) . That last link will take you to the prophecy you mentioned.

Thanks for visiting our blog, "Reveal One". I'm glad you found something that ministered to you both.

For His Glory,
Joe & Shirley

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!