Monday, April 28, 2008

Matt Sorger: "IT'S A NEW SEASON OF MIRACLES AND GREATER GLORY" --and God is Calling Everyone to Access and Step Into It!

Courtesy of elijahlist.com

Matt Sorger

God is up to something! Below is a word I previously shared before the beginning of the New Year with some recent miracles and testimonies that have been happening. Over the last few months, we have been witnessing a dramatic increase of God's healing, miracle power. We are stepping into a new season where signs, wonders and miracles are becoming easy. There is a shift happening in the spirit and God is calling everyone to access and step into it. Now is the time to pray for the sick like never before. There is a great healing grace being poured out.

As we have been traveling across America over the last several months, the glory of God has been poured out in such a tangible, overwhelming way. There is a heavy weight of glory sweeping over those who are hungry for more of God! Hunger and thirst are the keys to receiving this GREAT GRACE God is releasing. We must get our eyes off of ourselves and onto Him.

Matt Sorger I have found myself saying, "IT'S JUST THAT EASY!" As the weight of His glory has filled entire rooms, His healing grace and presence have been sweeping over the people--healing them right in their seats! We worship until His glory comes and then He does the rest. There is a new realm of corporate healing glory being released. We call out a sickness by the Holy Spirit and it gets healed. It's just that easy. It's not hard in the glory!

New Mantles are Falling

All throughout Church history, men and women have partnered with God to see great movements of His Spirit released in the earth. God is still looking for such individuals today. You can be one of them!

Right now, there are mantles hovering over the Body of Christ, waiting to be released, and God is looking for those He can place them on. Some mantles will resemble things we have seen before, while others will empower people to do things that have never been done before.

The Lord recently spoke to me in a dream where He showed me one of the mantles about to be released over the corporate Body of Christ. In my dream, I was in a house full of people. I heard a knock at the door and went to open it. When I opened the door, a very elderly woman was standing there. She looked like she was just about to pass over into eternity. She could barely stand. I instantly recognized her. She was a very old Kathryn Kuhlman. I reached down and put my arms under her, picked her up and carried her into the house. As I stepped over the threshold into the house, I awoke from my sleep. For weeks I prayed over this dream asking God for understanding. As I waited on the Lord, He began to unfold its meaning to me.

Mass Miracles and Deliverance


The Lord used the picture of Kathryn Kuhlman to symbolically speak to me that there is once again about to be released over the Church a mantle that is similar to the one this great woman of God wore. It is a Mantle of Glory and Creative Miracles. Not only will it release mass miracles, but it is deeply connected to our level of intimacy with the Person of the Holy Spirit. It is a mantle of extraordinary power as well as deep intimacy with God. This mantle releases creative miracles as the atmosphere of Heaven is released in and over our lives.

This type of mantle will not just cover one or two. God wants to release it over the Corporate Body. God is looking for vessels He can endue with power out in the marketplace. We will see "backyard miracles" en masse, miracles in the home, workplace, out on the streets, in hospitals and in the malls. We will see creative miracles everywhere God's people go. But this mantle requires a lifestyle of deep communion with God and a life of complete surrender, obedience and death to self.

The second mantle I want to share with you is the Mantle of Mass Deliverance. Not only will we see mass miracles, but there is also a wave of mass deliverance coming. People that have struggled in areas of their lives for years will receive breakthrough as the fire of deliverance is released into their lives. I encourage you to pray this prayer, "Lord, uncover and expose every area of darkness in my heart." As you do, God will release by His Spirit a deep deliverance in your life. Just as the Lord delivered Israel out of the hands of the Egyptians en masse, so God will deliver His people en masse (Exodus 3:20-22).

Supernatural Favor

The third is a Mantle of Supernatural Favor. God is placing mantles of favor upon His children in this hour. It's the type of favor that God placed on Isaac as he was taking possession of the land of his inheritance in Genesis 26. As he contended for what God said was his, Isaac eventually came into a place of total fulfillment and rest. This favor will cause God's people to enter into the fullness of their inheritance.

Media Revival

The fourth is a Media Mantle. We will see a "media revival" with a move of God spreading through the airwaves and internet. The Lord spoke to me that He is raising up TV networks that will help facilitate this end time move of God. Jesus will even be glorified over the secular networks! God is placing Media Mantles on people who will glorify His name through various media outlets.

Be Ready

As we move into this next season, I encourage you to stay sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit as He leads you into times of prayer and waiting on Him. This will prepare you to be fully ready for all that He wants to release in and through your life. Get ready to pick up your mantle!

In the Right Place at the Right Time

Matt Sorger When the mantle fell from Elijah, Elisha had to bend down and pick up that mantle. When he did, the Spirit of the Lord came upon him. Elisha had to be in the right place at the right time. It required persistence, determination and faithfulness on his part, so he would be correctly positioned to receive the mantle when the time came for it to be released. The same is true for us. It does matter where you are and who you are hanging out with! Some visitations from the Lord require you being in a specific place at a specific time. It is crucial we are where God wants us to be.

I know each time I have received a mantle from the Lord, it has been in a specific place and time. For example, the Lord led me to be in Moriah Chapel in Wales during the 100-year anniversary of the Welsh Revival. This was the location where the Revival of 1904 broke out--impacting millions of souls around the world. It was during this special time of prayer that I had a deep encounter with the "Revival Mantle." This was the mantle Evan Roberts, the 27-year-old revivalist, wore transforming the entire culture and society of Wales.

During my prayer time, I could physically feel a blanket-like garment being draped over my legs and around my waist. God gave me a very deep revelation on the true meaning of revival. I came to understand from John 13:4-5 that true mantles of power must be worn with humility and servanthood. This was the mantle Jesus wore when He girded Himself with a towel and washed His disciples' feet. It was significant that the mantle was draped over my waist and legs. True revival is marked with deep humility.

Another time, I was in Europe ministering with an evangelist friend in Estonia, who was doing some large evangelistic crusades, when the Mass Crusade Mantle came upon me. I was standing on the platform when it happened. The anointing for miracles and mass salvation came into the meeting. As I was standing on the right side of the platform, it felt like someone placed a blanket over my head, shoulders and arms. There was a new mantle for mass crusades being placed on my life. This mantle was released in the midst of the glorious atmosphere of a mass crusade meeting. I was in the right place at the right time. Just three months later, I held my first mass crusade in India. Multitudes were saved, healed of sickness and delivered from demonic oppression!

Testimonies are Coming In!

Here are just a few of the healing and miracle testimonies that have been shared over the last few months as God's healing glory is invading the earth!

Deaf Ears are Opening:

I was at a church near my home and a young man, Matt Sorger, was preaching. While he was preaching, I was healed! I've had problems with my hearing and I've been healed. Praise God.

Janet
Syracuse, New York


At the conference Matt Sorger called out a word of knowledge. The word of knowledge was that God is healing someone with a plugged ear. That was me. When he called the word out, at that moment my ear popped open and I was healed. Jesus healed me. Praise God!

Louise
Syracuse, New York

I had deafness because of high fevers as a child. Tubes and fibers were destroyed in my ears because of the high fevers from kidney failure. I am now completely healed!

Cathy
Maricopa, Arizona

Healed from Bone and Back Pain:

I was at the Glory, Signs and Wonders Conference in Syracuse. While I was there, I was healed from a sports injury that had caused much pain in my jaw and popping of the bones. I've had this problem for ten years and Jesus was the only one that healed me. Thank you, God, for no more pain. God is good.

Jonathan
Syracuse, New York


I was at the conference in Syracuse. For about ten years, I have suffered from severe back pain. I've gone to church before, but tonight God healed me completely. This is the first time I am having no more pain. I am healed. God is good. If you have a pain, believe God and He will heal you.

Charity
Syracuse, New York

Limp Leg and Feet Healed:

Matt Sorger I had a polyp on my knee for seven years and I was unable to straighten my leg. I had orthoscopic surgery on my knee, and the surgeon said it was successful, but I walked with a limp and still couldn't straighten it. I was healed during the meeting and now can straighten my leg and walk!

Carolyn
Arizona

I had a bone spur on the bottom of my left foot and I was limping. Then the fire came on my left foot and the pain left. There is no more limp in my walk.

Susan
Tacoma, Washington



I want to highly encourage you to join us for one of our upcoming meetings. God is doing a NEW THING! He is looking for hungry vessels He can fill and endue with His power!

Matt Sorger
Matt Sorger Ministries

Email: info@mattsorger.com

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!