Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chuck Pierce: "It Will Be Alright!"

The following word is from elijahlist.com

Chuck D. Pierce"Times might be dark but I say, 'It will be alright!' You have eyes to see light, so it will be alright! You have been up and down and all around because I am stretching you to use you in a new way. Even though your emotions have been ruling you, hear the sound of Heaven. I am stretching out the emotional structure that has been ruling you in the past so I can use you in days ahead.

"I have a larger bow to string you on, so I have needed to allow stretching times to occur. You will be MY bowstring that shoots forth in days ahead. You will hold the arrow and withstand the stress of the seven years ahead because you endured the stretching this year. This stretching will come to an end, and though you've been unstrung, watch Me string you again.

"Come up higher! I have a place of sacrifice that you have not known. Come up to My throne and you will rule the thrones that have been rising around you and contending for the blessings that are yours.

"There is a rumbling in the earth and there is an eruption on the way. Watch the eruptions that come forth. I have held up much in the past seasons, but there is an eruption that is brewing. Many things in the government will erupt and blow up now. Many structures are vying and contending in the earth, but I tell you I can go to the core of things. I can go deeper than any other structure to shake the depth of an issue. I am going to blow some things fully loose and into a new place.

"What you have seen in California is going to cause an eruption in this nation. I am allowing My covenant to be tested in this land. In the midst of My covenant tests, watch the lands that realign. Lands and peoples that resist My covenant plan will have an eruption and shake!"

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!