Friday, May 30, 2008

Chuck Pierce: Hear the Sound!



May 30, 2008

This is a time that the Lord is doing a major work in the earth. Shaking and hovering are the two words I am hearing in my spirit. I hear the Lord saying that He is hovering over New Orleans in a new way. I see Him hovering over Pittsburgh now. I see Him going up and down the Pacific coast of America and hovering. I see that He is going to begin to invade the Pacific Coast of this nation. Both sides of Mexico are being invaded by the Spirit. When I began to see this, I heard the Lord say: "There are three levels of sound I must bring through My people today. I must bring the sound of history that has caused their blood to remain flowing in Me and created the legacy of Me within the generations. I must bring forth the sound of the present that is causing their blood to come alive and producing the power in them to persevere through circumstances and endure in their trials. I must bring forth the sound of the future that will cause My people to have an expectation, an excitement of the power of My visitation and advancing glory in the earth. I'm blending these three sounds right now, in this moment, to change the course of the earth realm."

"Now is the day that I am destroying what has covered you in the past. I am lifting layers and veils from My people that have set reproaches in motion and blocked new entry ways. I will NOW rise up and cover you in a new way. My hands are clapping, so in the midst of your wreck and ruin, clap. In the midst of your emotional struggle, clap. In the midst of your home, go through and clap and decree that what is not lit will light up." It's like those "clap on" lights! All of a sudden, when you clap, a room will light up. The Spirit of God says, "Start clapping and decree the darkness that has held certain areas captive will begin to light up."

"There are many who are not even seeking Me that I'm going to meet, surprise and rearrange their lives. Call forth My hovering power over those that aren't even aware I can hover over them. In the midst of the Earth I am looking for those who will say, 'Here I am; here I am; I hear a sound calling me forth; here I am.'"

"There are sounds in the earth that you are not getting low enough to hear, and there's a groaning. All creation is groaning. Humble yourself and get low enough to hear the sound. If you will get into that humble state before Me, you will see My hovering power; you will begin to hear what the ground under you is groaning, how you need to walk, and how you need to act. Put your ear to the ground for there are now sounds in the earth that are coming into agreement with Heaven. There are sounds in the land that need to be heard. These sounds (from your iniquitous bloodline) have been deposited in the land your ancestors have walked."

"My earth has a heart that beats and you've not understood the power of creation. You have lost the beating heart of creation. Therefore, I cannot be creative in your midst. I've put My voice in every living thing, but it is your voice that rules. So in the midst of My voice groaning in other objects that can't speak, you must speak for them. I have seated you in heavenly places, but you must put your ear to the earth where you walk so that I can use you to bring into agreement, from My heavenly realm, that which I am longing to create in the earth. The deep uttered its voice and lifted its hands on high."

"At certain times, lower your head before Me in submission, and if you will do that, you will rise and come into a new place of communion. Do not keep your head raised above others at all times this week, for I am a God that will cause you to miss a certain blow, if you will stay before Me and at the right moment bend your knees, I will save you from experiencing a hit from the enemy this week."

"Recognize the sound of creation that's groaning, and let Me rise and bring your spirit man into agreement with the sound of the land and the hovering of My Spirit. I've stretched out My hand in the midst of My hovering; I am extending My hand, and though you've not known My love, look up and grab hold of that which you don't know and let Me pull you forward. Fear not the sound of the shaking. Fear not that place where I will cause you to be very aware and let you hear the shaking. Then you can announce what will shake and you will cause many to be sheltered in a new way. Rise through the wreck and the ruin and the groaning that is around you. Rise and allow My Spirit that is hovering to rest on the earth, and you be My divine connector."

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!