Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kim Clement: "The Release of the Sound of Restoration of Inspiration, Anticipation, and Expectation for the Miraculous Like Never Before"

Courtesy of the elijahlist.com

"During Your Spring and Summer I Will Open Up a Veil"

Kim ClementProphesied May 2, 2008 - Orlando, Florida:

The Spirit of God says, "There is a new sound," for God said, "I'm raising it up from dust, from your children. There is a sound coming from the Samuels, a sound coming from the Ruths and the Esthers--there is a new sound. Some have stood on the battlefield and said, 'We are discouraged,'" but God said, "The sound that I'm bringing is a restoration, for there has been an isolation of inspiration, there has been an isolation of inspiration.

"Now," God said, "I will take that inspiration that has been lacking, that energy, and like there was an experience at the upper room, and so during your spring months and summer, I will open up a veil. I will open up a veil and I will release inspiration. My people shall be inspired, for the enemy has isolated inspiration.

"No longer! I'm opening up a veil and releasing the powers--the power of energy, inspiration, anticipation. There shall be a revival of anticipation," says the Lord. "There shall be a revival of anticipation. They shall say, 'We anticipated nothing in the house of God.

"We came to the house of the Lord with no expectancy.'" God said, "I will revive inspiration, I will revive expectation to the degree that if there is enough expectancy, I will pour out of the miraculous like it's never happened before," says the Spirit of the Living God.

The Youth Will Come Back to the House of the Lord

God said, "My people shall come back to the place of divine inspiration. They shall say, 'We cannot get back into the house of God.' Why? Because," God said, "the enemy has isolated inspiration, so that there's no longer inspiration in My people. But," God said, "now, because I'm tearing a veil open, I'm causing young men and women to say, 'I want to go to the house of the Living God. I want to go to the house of the Living God.'"

God said, "You prophesied to a generation that were yet to be born, that would praise His name. And," God said, "those have been born, and they shall say, 'We cannot wait to go to the house of the Lord!'" The Spirit of the Lord said, "There is a revival of anticipation, inspiration. But," God said, "if you just get anticipation to a higher point, you will draw Me into your place of refuge," says the Lord, "and together we will bring the miraculous into your homes and into your lives," says the Lord.

I cannot wait to go to the house of the Lord! I cannot wait to go to the house of the Lord!

Somebody said out there, How could this be possible? Why would you come and prophesy to us? Because you know why? I see a bunch of dead bones--not here, but throughout our youth--this generation. And God said, "If you begin to prophesy to the dead bones, I will make a mighty army out of them. But you've got to prophesy: 'I cannot wait to go to the house of the Lord! I cannot wait to go to the house of the Lord!'"

We prophesy to the dead bones in the valley of dry bones. We prophesy that you are inspired and say: "I cannot wait to go to the house of the Lord!"

This isolation of the miraculous and the isolation of the inspiration is coming to an end. Dogmatic theology has isolated inspiration, and now we want perfection. God said, "I'm looking for somebody like David, that lost his clothes when he danced before the Lord with all his might; that's what I'm looking for."

We refuse to have our inspiration isolated anymore, I'm gonna be inspired!

A God-Point-of-View

The anticipation is the key; the enemy has isolated our joy, our expectancy. Why is it that we come without any more expectancy? There has been an isolation of the prophetic revelation. Let's not stop the prophet, because he wants to take your point of view and give you a God-view, a divine view. So, tonight, we're going to get rid of all of our points of view. There's too many points of view, and they're too sharp. We're gonna flatten them tonight.

God wants you to have a revival of inspiration. He says, "I want My people so inspired, even if everything is going wrong, I want them to get moving with My inspiration, and say, 'Lord, I know that I know that I know that You can do something right now! I know that I know that I know that I know that God can do it again!'"

God says, "I'm taking out what has been lost for so long. I'm taking out, I'm opening up the veil so people can come with expectancy." People can come with expectancy. You see, if there's no expectancy, there's no deliverance, there's no miracles, there's nothing unusual. If you come with the mentality the "same old same old," then you're going to leave with the "same old same old."

Now, what is God telling me to do in Florida? He's telling me that if I can just sense the celebration of His presence; if I can just sense not a tolerance, but a celebration; He says if I can sense an expectancy; if I can sense an anticipation again, He will release what has already been promised, but has been held back. God said, "It's been held back, but now if I just sense My people united in anticipation, I will give you what has been held back and has now gone beyond the time. The enemy has held it back and said, 'They cannot--there is no faith.'" But God said, "Tonight I sense anticipation." God says, "Tonight I sense an eagerness. I sense," says the Lord, "a weariness." Lord, we want to shake it off!

"Nevertheless, We Will Trust Your Word!"

"There is a mysterious influence that I'm giving to you, this house--a mysterious influence. What is this? For even as Simon Peter gave to Jesus his boat, and Jesus stood on his boat and ministered to the multitudes from a distance, when He was through with it, He said to Simon Peter, 'Climb into your boat, and go and cast your nets into the deep for a great catch.'

"Simon Peter, in weariness, responded, 'Lord, we have labored all night long and caught nothing. But nevertheless, at Your word, we'll do it. We don't sense inspiration, we've labored, we're tired, we have toiled, we've caught nothing--but nevertheless, not at my inspiration, not at my level of faith, not at where I stand, nevertheless at Your word, I will do it.'"

Some of you in this building tonight, you're weary, you've labored, you've thought it's in vain; it's been through the night. You've caught nothing. And guess what? There is no shortage of fish, there is no shortage of fish. I don't care what they say on CNN, I don't care what they say on Fox about a recession. I say what I heard from Heaven above, and will tell you tonight: There is no recession, there is no recession!

There will be no recession!

There's a cloud of prophetic presence. I saw it coming in. It's a cloud of God's prophetic presence.

Nevertheless, Lord, our history for 15 hours--no fish. We are not inspired by our history, we are not inspired by our past. But nevertheless, once again, we will trust Your word. I think tonight, we have a great opportunity for a "nevertheless" moment.

Suddenly, they stood there on that sea, 12-15 hours fishing. Afterwards, you start believing, "There are no fish in this sea, how could there be? We are the best fisherman in the sea."

It's time for you to act on a "nevertheless" word. Can you hear His word tonight? I'm hearing something from God. "Lord, You don't understand." There is no shortage of fish, there is a shortage of His presence on your boat.

We Can't Do It Without His Presence

Our labor and our skill and our industry, we know so well that we think that we can do it without the presence of Christ. I address these to the churches, and myself as well, when we've gotten to the point that we know our industry so well--we know our ministry so well that we begin to labor and we catch nothing and we wonder, "Why has God let me down?"

He said, "No, I'll tell you what you're missing, pal. There is no deficiency of fish, there's no shortage in your sea. There is a shortage of God's presence in your boat." Jesus, grab my boat and take a hold of it with Your presence!

"'Nevertheless,' is what I want to hear from you! 'Nevertheless, nevertheless! At Your word, at Your word!'

"Everything that's been isolated in your life," God said, "I'm opening it up tonight. I want them to hear what's been prophesied in Florida. They misunderstand--you've been suffering the same thing as they have."

You've labored, you've toiled, but we have a determined echo in our spirit saying, "Nevertheless, nevertheless!"

As you said, "Nevertheless," a magnet, a mysterious influence on your boat, drew, by His will, a catch of fish too great that nets began to break, because there was no expectancy. You see, you can say, "Nevertheless, at Your word we will cast into the deep," but if there is no expectancy, you're gonna lose what you caught.

Because God has told me that this time around, the catch is going to be so big that you better have your ducks in a row, so that when you've got too much, you're going to have somebody else's net to put it into.

Nevertheless, nevertheless!

A New "Attraction" Will Draw Them

In this place right now there is a mysterious influence. I'm not trying to be spooky or anything, but upon that boat that day, for some reason, fish that were outright lazy, fish that were not hungry, fish that said, "I'm staying right where I am"--saw this boat as a huge, huge piece of bait. They didn't know it was bait; it was delicious, there was an attraction, they started drawing from every part of the sea to this boat. And suddenly, they caught and they caught--it's called a mysterious influence.

God said, "There is a something coming of an attraction to My people." We are standing in a city where attraction is the word they use to bring people from all over the world to catch them. And they do capture them.

But God said, "There is a new attraction coming. There is a new dynamic that will draw them. This is the word of the Lord. An influence that will draw them, and they will say, 'For no rhyme or reason, we were drawn to go to them. We were drawn to take the contract from them. We were drawn to sell, we were drawn to buy, we were drawn to go and give to them, we were drawn.'

"This is the handkerchief that Paul had for an unusual manifestation. For the tears and the heartache and the perversions over the years have now come to an end, a bitter end. Now," God says, "let this be the handkerchief, the cloth of unusual manifestation for you to open your mouths and give nothing but a sweet report of God's grace and mercy!"

Florida, you have waited so many times until the bitter end to let your voice be heard. God said, "You and I have stood through many tests, and so you have felt the great hurricanes, you've felt the great winds blow upon the house and upon the people of God, which means there is a breath of fresh air that is coming."

If there is a breath of fresh air, it means that there is going to be a divine attraction upon it, because you've got to realize that there's nothing in the upper room that would attract any human being--even their prayers didn't do it. But there was something that I have found that is missing in the Body of Christ right now, and that's expectation, and that is anticipation.

They knew it, because God had promised them. They waited for a long time, and in that upper room, it didn't matter what they were praying, it didn't matter what level of faith they had in their prayers, and it didn't matter if their prayers were repetitious. But there was something that is lacking today, and that was anticipation. They knew that God had promised that there would be Somebody that would come and stand alongside of them.

Do you realize that there are promises that we have for us today and there should be a divine embarrassment that we have tolerated our church service the way that it is? I want you to know something, there is going to be an embarrassment--there should be an embarrassment--of the way we have tolerated our services.

We have tolerated the lack of miracles. We have tolerated the lack of spontaneity, we've tolerated the lack of the upper room experience.

We should be embarrassed that we've put up with it. I say there should be a revival of embarrassment, where we say, God, we should be embarrassed that we've put up with this for so long.

A Hundred-Fold Anointing--FOR EVERYONE!

Prophesied May 4, 2008 - Miami, Florida:

Hear the word of the Lord tonight. "Your enemy, the adversary, has tried to steal, and he looked and he mocked you. Satan said, 'I have taken from you what is most precious. Now I will mock you and say you cannot heal yourself.'

"But it is not so. For," God says, "it all belongs to Me. It all belongs to Me! Therefore, may I surprise you tonight with these words: Whatever was stolen from you has been placed back into My hands. Now I have prepared it, I have strengthened what has been stolen from you, only to give it back to you with a hundred-fold anointing! Are you prepared to take it back?

"Lift your hands and take it back, take it back, take it back, yes! Take it back, take it back, take it back now.

"The silver and the gold, they are Mine. The cattle on a thousands hills--it's Mine. It all belongs to Me," says the Lord. "You will not leave this building until you have taken from My hand what you thought was stolen from you. Are you prepared to believe? Are you prepared to believe that I, the Lord your God, can give it back to you tonight in a portion so huge that you'll be glad that you lost it in the first place?"

There is restoration that is taking place in this building. Listen, I'm hearing the Spirit of the Lord saying, "Because the powers of darkness that have surrounded Miami, that have come into Florida, looked at you with a mocking look, hear the sound tonight of God in your voice. One shall chase a thousand, two shall chase ten thousand. What do you think you are chasing tonight? Lift your voice and, one more time, shout!"

It's coming back, it's coming back to you right now. Right now, take it!

"I'm restoring," says the Lord, "a greater portion of prayer. I'm giving you the ability tonight, with just a few words of prayer, to release what you need: Just one word, and the paralyzed servant in your house will be healed; just one word, and all paralysis in your life, in your home, will be destroyed; just one word from the mouth of Christ--that word is here tonight! Take it! Pray, pray! Call Me, call Me, that I may come with the greater portion. Heaven's opened up to every person, to every human being, to every sect, to every family.

There are 77 Families that God Has Set Aside

"There is a presence of celebration for the prophet, and when My people celebrate My gift, My voice, I reward it. When the King of Israel stood before the prophet Elisha, Elisha would not prophesy. He would not speak about the water, he would not speak about the abundance. But standing next to the King of Israel was the King of Judah, and at the presence of Judah, the prophet prophesied. Judah means praise. At the presence of praise--when you make praise--your King, God, speaks."

There are 77 families in this building that God has set aside for the spring months to do something that they never expected. He will take the curse and replace it with a blessing, for now the exact opposite to what you are experiencing is about to happen. Your children are coming back. Twenty-eight of you have husbands that are not here, not even close. Before the summer they shall bow their knee in this building and shout, "Jesus, I want You!"

Four of those families, your children, are gay: two lesbians, three of them homosexuals. God says, "I will turn it around through the spring, into the summer. I will surprise you at how quickly this shall happen.

"Tonight I am taking one word and striking paralysis out of your house; no paralyzed person, nothing in your house paralyzed anymore. It's coming to life as the prophet prophesies. It's coming to life!"

I want those families to wave your hands right now. I release it to you in the name of Jesus!

They are no longer somewhere in the future, they are right here in the present. "Your future has just become your present," says the Lord!

Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions

Email: hope@kimclement.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to KC for all you do!

Anonymous said...

No recession? Are you nuts, or just deceived?

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!