Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Catherine Brown: "An APPOINTED SEASON of DIVINE METAMORPHOSIS! A VISION of CHANGE in the KAIROS TIMING of GOD"

Courtesy of elijalist.com

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:17-18

SEASONS OF CHANGE BRING GODLY TRANSFORMATION

Catherine BrownOn the morning of May 21, 2008, I saw the Lord Jesus in a vision. He bent down and wrote one word in the sand: "CHANGE." I reflected on how the word would not remain there permanently because it had been written in shifting sands. The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart, "All change is temporary, because it leads to continuous change."

I contemplated this spiritual conundrum and replied, "But Lord, some changes are permanent." Jesus then answered, "The Christian walk is a transitional walk. Whilst some change in and of itself cannot be revoked, change by its very nature is an ongoing process. I have called you to be changed from glory unto glory, so that you might become more like Me. Change that I command in your lives brings about the Father's desire to transform and conform your image into holiness and righteousness."

KAIROS SEASON BECOMES A CATALYST FOR GODLY CHANGE

Also in the vision, Jesus wrote another word in the sand: "KAIROS" and then said, "I desire to effect change at the appointed times and seasons in My children's lives, which will produce a bountiful harvest. I tell you the season of plenty is upon you. In these days the harvester shall overtake the reaper. My kairos time produces acceleration for the purpose of Kingdom advancement and acceleration.

"Preparation precedes acceleration and many of My children have walked in the season of preparation, yielding to the Refiner's fire so that their faith is purified, galvanized and magnified for what lies ahead.

"I tell you the awaited breakthrough is here. Many have labored and have seen little fruit, but blessed are they who have tirelessly held on to Hope and lived by My commanded love for the 'suddenly' of God is released upon such faithful stewards. Cast your nets on the other side and I will pour out manna from Heaven" (Luke 5:6-7).

"Stillness before Me has paved the way for apostolic strategy from Heaven to be released on the earth. Fresh apostolic grace has come down to release My Kingdom governmental authority and compassion. You are mantled for holy convocations to invoke the glory of God on the earth and to provoke Israel to envy" (Romans 11:11-12).

"Across nations and continents, I am gathering five-fold ministries to ready the end-time Bride for My return. Collaboration--Kingdom partnership shall become much more evident to a watching world in these days. I have given you the key of David (Isaiah 22:22). You are authorized, appointed and anointed as kings and priests by My Father. Fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20). Fulfill the two Great Commandments (Matthew 22:37-40). Embrace change, for as you do, I will bring you from glory unto glory. (2 Corinthians 3:17-18). You are My disciples; allow Me to influence your destiny as you surrender to My Grace in this appointed season of change."

REFLECTIONS

I was deeply impacted as I reflected on the Lord's use of the combination of the elements of change and His kairos timing. The Greek word kairos refers to an appointed or set time or season, which is different to the Greek word chronos, which denotes a more general period of time. A quick Bible word search will reveal that when the kairos time of God comes upon His servants, truly there is acceleration!

The angel Gabriel when speaking to Zechariah of the birth of his future son indicated that his words would be fulfilled in their season (kairos) (Luke 1:20).

Promises from God find their fulfillment in His kairos timing. The prophet Amos spoke of the kairos time of God in relation to the outpouring of new wine, i.e. when the plowman (harvester) shall overtake the reaper (Amos 9:13). Harvest seasons bring forth glory-multiplication from Heaven to the earth in the kairos timing of God.

In Galatians 6:9, Apostle Paul writes, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time (kairos) we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." The kairos timing of God thrusts us beyond believing for breakthrough into experientially receiving our breakthrough. Kairos timing, therefore, becomes a catalyst for Godly change that ushers in His glory. Hallelujah!

In Matthew 17, we read how Jesus was "transfigured" before His disciples on the mountain (verse 2). The Greek word used here is metamorphoo, which means to transform, change or transfigure.

In 2 Corinthians 3:18, we read, "And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."

The Greek word for transformed in this passage is the same word as when Jesus was transfigured i.e. metamorphoo! God wants us to understand that in our season of divinely appointed change, He is transforming us in, to and through His glory. What a revelation of grace and glory to the Church--we are in a season of holy metamorphosis!

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR AGLOW INTERNATIONAL, PROMISE KEEPERS AND LOU ENGLE, THECALL--AGENTS AND CATALYSTS FOR KINGDOM CHANGE


AGLOW INTERNATIONAL

I saw the Lord holding the word "AGLOW" in His hands. He lifted it to His lips and kissed it and the Breath of God moved on the word "Aglow" causing it to grow wings, eyes, hands and feet. Symbolically, this means having the ability to perceive spiritual prophetic wisdom and understanding (eyes), to move in faith in witness and works (hands and feet), and to soar in the purposes and plans of God in worship and testimony (wings).

I heard the Spirit of the Lord say that He is causing Aglow to reach out, to speak out and to spread out in a measure as the women of Aglow have not yet experienced. I saw the word "DESTINY" come along side "AGLOW" and in the hands of Christ, there was a divine fusion between the two and the Lord said, "2008 is a year of acceleration and multiplication for the witness, the worship and the work of Women's Aglow." When destiny and ministry are fused in the timing of Christ, abundant fruit is produced to the glory of God.

I saw the nations of the earth lit by a multitude of flashing lights. On closer inspection, I noticed these lights were made up of the word "Aglow." The season of harvest has come for Aglow and the Lord is calling many more women to enlist in this end-time army. The women of Aglow will be used of God to break down barriers of bigotry and bias, whether cultural, racial, sexual, ageist, economic or religious.

Jane Hansen-HoytI see Jane Hansen with a harvest sickle in her hand and the Lord says, "Precious daughter, you have been used by Me as a Kingdom catalyst for many years. I am increasing My apostolic mantle of righteousness and holiness upon you and the nations shall be blessed through your mentorship and mothering. Daughter, I have caused you to be one like Deborah and I call you now as an Esther; walk with royal favor and usher in My Kingdom wherever you go in My Name. Raise up ambassadors of My Glory in the nations; I am causing My favor to fall upon you for a new season of witness and a new season of governance.

"I am releasing a fresh impetus from Heaven so that your hand may again be the pen of a ready writer. I have much to share with you, My child: revelatory experiences and truths that I desire you share with My Body. I have called you to be a repairer of streets with dwellings and I have called you to stand in the valley and also to march in the mountaintops.

"You have not withheld your heart from Me and I now release fresh apostolic fire on you and through you to the global ministry of Aglow. I call you to set watchmen on the walls of nations; I call you to set a glory fire ablaze in the hearts of men and women with whom you meet and minister. I call you to mobilize an army of Jesus-lovers who will witness in their spheres of influence. I am releasing a fresh prophetic teaching mantle to Aglow and the eyes of many shall be opened to the brightness of My glory through the work of Aglow as My ministers of hope, peace and reconciliation.

"I am sending you new converts; I am sending you radical young women who have been rescued from addictions and brokenness and My heart swells with a Father's pride at your desire to carry My light to the nations."

PROMISE KEEPERS

In the next vision, I saw the word, "PROMISE KEEPER" in the hand of the Lord. Jesus grasped the word in a handshake style and I heard these words, "You are My brother's keeper," which speaks of the anointing to selflessly love and serve others in Christ's agape.

I saw Jesus walk with a man until they found another. When they found another brother, Jesus took him and held him and showered His love upon Him. The first man gave his coat and his shirt to the one who had none and the Lord was pleased. Jesus handed the word "COVENANT" to these two men and when they took it, an angel named "Grace" came and walked with them on their faith journey. Jesus was not ashamed to call them brothers (Hebrews 2:11) and was blessed by their understanding of His covenant relationship with them and through Him with each other.

As the men continued, they met a continuous stream of other men until the unbroken chain of fellowship was too long for the eye to see either its beginning or end. I saw that the enemy had sought to bring enmity and disunity between brothers and key leaders in the movement, but I heard the Spirit of the Lord say, "Men of valor, rise and be all that I have called you to be. Men of courage rise and walk as Joshua walked. Revere My Presence and prepare to invade the marketplace, the corridors of government and also the mud hills of the poorest of the poor.

"I call you as kings and I call you as comforters of the poor and the downtrodden. I call you to speak to those in authority and to pray until you see the atmosphere of Heaven in your midst. I am releasing a fresh wave of prayer on your movement. You will be known again as those who mobilize mighty and momentous prayers. I am restoring My Government in the Church and in society (Ephesians 4, Romans 13). You will be Godly catalysts for Kingdom reformation influencing community, church, society and nations. Take your place in global media; this will become a gateway for global mission."

Joshua was a pioneer, a tent dweller and a city taker. May God grant Promise Keeper directors, leaders and members a double portion of grace to be all this and more in the coming season.

THE CALL TO LIFE

Lou EngleFinally, in my third vision, I saw dear brother Lou Engle summoned before the Lord. In the vision, Lou appeared with his head and heart bent in reverent humility towards Christ. He was carrying the word "CALL" which he handed to the Lord. When Jesus took hold of the word, it turned into a silver trumpet. The Lord blew the trumpet and then handed it to Lou, who carefully waited for the appointed moment to make the trumpet call. As Lou waited earnestly, he handed a second word that said, "LIFE" to the Lord Jesus. This became transformed into a second silver trumpet. Jesus looked at Lou, and in perfect unison, the two silver trumpets were blown together. Heaven and earth were in agreement.

The Lord instructed Moses to have two silver trumpets made in Numbers 10. These were to be used for calling the community together and for having the camps set out. When both were sounded simultaneously, the whole community was to assemble before the Tent of Meeting. The silver trumpet blast was a signal for setting out. Furthermore, when the Israelites went into battle in their own land against an enemy who was oppressing them, the signal of the sound of the silver trumpets would ensure the Lord remembered them and would rescue them from their enemies.

GOD SAYS TO LOU...

God says to Lou, "I am breathing Resurrection life into My Body that My Body might breathe Resurrection life into the dead and the dying. My son, you are a faithful and humble steward of My justice. I am reproducing My compassionate heart of justice and righteousness through you. Wherever you decree My justice, there, thrones of iniquity must bow. I am releasing fresh fire from Heaven and calling for a radical holiness movement on the earth.

"Beloved son, I am going to use you to light a fuse in the nations to set ablaze an end-time Nazirite movement amongst the young people of the earth. I am filling your bones with holy fire and captivating you with the righteous foundations of My Kingdom so that you might go forth into a new season of apostolic grace and authority. I will cause unrighteous foundations to crumble as you walk before Me in blameless love; you will establish righteous foundations in the nations.

"You have not withheld yourself from apostolic warfare, and I am releasing many angels to accompany you as you go from land to land.

FOR LOU CONCERNING EUROPE

"Europe awaits her deliverance, My son. The enemy plans to release a neo-Nazi movement of death and destruction, but I shall use you to ignite holy focus and righteous dedication in a global army of youth worshippers, which will counteract and overcome the hatred of evil men. The time is now, My son. Go forth boldly and proclaim My word.

"I am downloading divine blueprints and strategy that will become a wineskin for a revival of holiness. Funding and manpower will be released in the giving of My favor as part of this global strategy.

"Capture the sound of the heart of David in the youth and release it as the fresh bread of My presence to those who are spiritually impoverished--to the downtrodden, the outcast and the afflicted. Fear not, for I am forging a straight path before you. Rebuild the shattered gates of nations with My praise, for I have made you to be a Joseph type in deliverance of nations. Son of righteousness, go forth. I am your shield and your very great reward." Amen.

I sensed that the "capturing of the sound of the heart of David" refers in one aspect to literal digital recording. In prayer, I saw many thousands of young men and women downloading to their iPods etc. and as they listened to the anointed worship, prayer and declarations, their spiritual eyes were opened to God's glory and they became part of the global worship/holiness movement.

Yours in the love of our Glorious King,

Catherine Brown
Founder, Gatekeepers Global Ministries

Email: admin@gatekeepers.org.uk

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!