Sunday, July 01, 2007

A WORD ABOUT PRESIDENT BUSH

Courtesy of elijahlist.com
by Bill Yount


Bill Yount

The Lord gave me this word at the beginning of President Bush's term in office. I had lost this word (which I gave at a meeting in Texas), but someone just sent it to me. I think it is timely that this word resurfaced at this critical time.

WORD FOR PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH --"MANY WILL ONLY SEE THE THORNS IN THIS 'BUSH'...BUT I SEE A ROSE!"

HAVE WE LOST SIGHT OF THE "ROSE" IN THIS BUSH?

I see a rose in this Bush. This rose in the White House will be somewhat crushed in certain areas. But through the crushing of this rose, a fragrance will be released that will linger for longer than a four year term and draw many to righteousness. Many will only see and experience a bush with thorns and never see the rose. The thorns of this Bush will pierce the darkness, and great exposure of sin with judgement and plagues will break out on those who are ungodly and come against God's anointed.

The witness of his life will be like thorns that pierce and prick, and certain leaders will become uncomfortable. You'll see the thorns pierce their own hearts with exposure and judgement. These thorns will be felt by leaders of nations, and they will become uncomfortable. But God says, "I will reprove kings for his sake. Even some of God's own people will lose sight of the Rose in this Bush. Many Christians will begin to wonder if this man is losing his effectiveness. Know that the Lord is allowing this Rose to be crushed and pruned. God is allowing this Rose to be crushed, and the fragrance will last longer than four years."

George W. Bush will be pruned by the hand of God through other people that we don't like. But God is in control...He is the Master Pruner.

God says, "I raise up one and put down another. Know when this seems to be taking place that 'Roses Will Bloom Again' in our nation!" Roses will come forth and as this Bush is pruned back. I see the desert in solitary places beginning to blossom as the rose. I see roses coming up all over because of the Bush being pruned, for God says, "I am not calling this Bush to lead a nation, but I will use 'fire' in this Bush to call forth spiritual leadership in My Body to lead a nation back to Me!"

Bill Yount

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!