Wednesday, October 05, 2005

IT'S TIME TO STOP

I believe the Holy Spirit is telling us to STOP!! STOP what we're doing and reevaluate our lives! Reevaluate how we are spending our time. The Holy Spirit brought me to this point earlier in the year, the 3rd Sunday in June to be exact. When He broke into my routine -- my life -- He messed me up big time!

I stopped everything I possibly could in my life. I began to spend more time with Him. He began to show me changes that needed to happen in my life and I began to act upon them -- not in my power, but in the power of His might.

I began to ask God, "What can I get rid of in my life and the life of my family and what should we be embracing with our time"? He spoke very clearly and my family and I have been quick to obey... and the spiritual reward has been great! I wouldn't trade it for any treasure in the world -- no amount of money could be exchanged for what I have rediscovered in Him. Praise His Holy Name!!

No comments:

Occasionally We have an Item up on Ebay -- Check it out!